Post Cycle Therapy
Post cycle therapy is a combination of non-steroid type drugs that are used in all sports [bodybuilding, powerlifting, etc.] after courses of anabolic steroids, to minimize possible side effects after taking AAS. PCT supplements plays a very important role, especially in cases where there were high or overestimated doses of drugs on the course, and also if the duration of admission is more than one month. Therefore, you can buy a complex of drugs for post-cycle therapy at an affordable price in our online store of sports pharmacology.
The main goals of post cycle therapy
- Rapid restoration of normal hormonal levels, which was before the course of AAS.
- Saving the results of the course and the gained muscle mass
- Elimination of a sharp rise in catabolic hormones (cortisol)
- Minimizing "rollback" after the use of steroids
- Fight against possible testicular atrophy
- Prevention of all possible additional side effects
Drugs used in PCT bodybuilding
- Antiestrogens - although they are used on the steroid cycle itself, they can also be classified as best Post cycle therapy, since they are divided into 2 types: Inhibitors or aromatase blockers / Anastrozole and Letrozole / - are used ON the course of anabolic steroids to prevent the production of estrogen itself, that is, not the possibility of gynecomastia, in athletes prone to this. Blockers of the estrogen receptors themselves / Tamoxifen and Toremifene / - are used AFTER the course of anabolic steroids, that is, the drugs do not allow the athlete's receptors to act, even if there is an increased background of estrogens in the body. At the end of the action of steroids, Tamoxifen contributes not only to blocking the action of aromatase, but also to the production of its own testosterone, which brings the bodybuilder's entire hormonal system into tone in order to avoid the so-called "rollback phenomenon".
- It should be noted that under no circumstances should Tamoxifen be taken if the course included such steroid drugs as: Trenbolones and Nandrolone. Tamoxifen in this case can increase the already high level of prolactin, which will have a very detrimental effect on the restoration of endogenous testosterone and, accordingly, on an increase in libido.
- Proviron - it is better to take on the course of AAS, and not after, because after the course of steroids, when using Proviron, the body will think that you continue to take anabolics and will not give the necessary recovery. Proviron tablets should be taken starting from the second - third week and until the very end of the use of AAS at 50 mg / day. It can be used to prevent inhibition of the axis of the hypothalamus - pituitary gland - testicles during steroid courses of any complexity.
- Clomid - the drug should be taken only after the end of the action of anabolic steroids in the bodybuilder's body, that is, if there were long-acting anabolics on the course, for example Sustanon, Testosterone Enanthate or Nandrolone Decanoate, then Clomid should be started drinking no earlier than 2 weeks after the last injection, otherwise the application will be useless.
- Chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) is an integral drug for heavy and multicomponent (combined) steroid courses, which can very effectively prevent testicular atrophy (reducing them in size due to the cessation of the production of their own sex hormones). Depending on the drugs, it can be used either from the second - third week of the course or the last 3 weeks, while anabolic steroids are in effect, then Clomid and Cabergoline or an Estrogen Action Blocker should be used.
- Cabergoline (Cabaser. Dostinex) - blocker of prolactin production. The drug is indispensable for courses using steroids such as: Nandrolone and Trenbolone, all of their esters. Elevated prolactin levels entail many side effects, such as low libido, which is why Cabergoline is very important in post-cycle therapy.
It must be remembered that post-cycle therapy should be carried out only after artificial hormones stop "playing" in the athlete's body, otherwise you will not achieve the desired effect and the money will be wasted. Taking Anastrozole, Cabergoline or Proviron on a course of steroids, post-cycle therapy is not considered and can only be used to prevent gynecomastia, testicular atrophy or a significant increase in prolactin levels.